Website Delivery Policy
- We deliver in our standard packaging for Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei between 5-7 working days .
- We aim to deliver the Product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your Order and the delivery time indicated by us at the time of your order checkout (as updated in the Order Confirmation).
- We shall notify you if we expect to be unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- Upon delivery of the Product, you may be required to sign for the delivery. You may contact CRESCENT LINK (M) SDN BHD in case of any faults, defects or damage. You shall be able to provide the documents delivered with the Product, upon request.
- Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations in which event, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your Order and arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- All risk in the Product shall pass to you upon delivery, except that, where delivery is delayed due to a breach of your obligations under a Contract (for e.g. see 1.8 below), risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred but for your breach. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the Product. Any breach of obligations by you, might impact your ability to shop on CRESCENT LINK (M) SDN BHD in the future.
- If you are not available to take delivery or collection, we may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier.
- If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within one week of our first attempt to deliver the Product to you) accept delivery, we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) do either or both of the following:
- Charge you for any fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us; or
- no longer make the Product available for delivery or collection and notify you that we are immediately cancelling the applicable Contract, in which case we will refund to you or your credit or debit card company as applicable any money already paid to us under the Contract, less our reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the Product, and any storage fees as provided for in clause 1.8 (a) above).
You acknowledge that the Products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.
- In the event there exists a conflict of total cart size which entitle free shipping, the value on the website shall prevail.